‘BIGBASKET’ is a new business player in the market that is capturing a major customer proportion in the market right from its initial stage. It entered the market when various new business start-ups were trying their hand in the same field such as ZopNow, Aaram-Shop, and Farm2Kitchen which do not sustain for long due to various business and operational reasons. Many of them were limited to particular cities that act as a negative point of growth for them.
Customers get attracted only to those companies which provide them fast home delivery, better customer services, and huge Cashbacks. Companies providing these facilities are able to sustain in long run.
Bigbasket is a pure Internet company started by a well-known business player Mr. V S Sudhakar, Mr. Hari Menon, Mr. Vipul Parekh, Mr. Abhinay Choudhari and Mr. V S Ramesh who always had a zeal to bring online grocery service to customers. The founders back in 1999 bought one of the first online businesses in India called Fabmart.com. In 2001, Fabmart was extended to online groceries. Market at that time was less active online still the business did exceedingly well. Later it was sold off to ADITYA BIRLA GROUP. The founders re-entered the market in 2011 with BIGBASKET.COM. It entered the market with a bang. It emerged out to be one of the leading online groceries in India.
- PILLARS OF SUCCESS
The main reason behind the continuous growth of BIG BASKET is that it is adopting numerous strategies to attain 100% customer satisfaction. The targets over which it is working are:
- Top notch customer services.
- A large variety of product over the same site which helps the customer to order whatever they want from a single place.
- Constantly adapting new technologies.
- Same day delivery service across various cities.
- No questioning over customer returning product.
- Excellent feedback mechanism.
- Single point stocking helps the company to actively deal with shrinkage and rejection of product and to manage the stock well.
- Impactful advertising policy to grab the customer attention.
- A stronger supply chain providing desired product well in time.
- Deals well with perishable goods.
- Having an excellent acquaint with the city to city customer demand.
- Providing pick – up points for customer better convenience.
All these features helped Bigbasket to attain a tremendous growth in such a short time. Recently, Bigbasket has adopted a Hyperlocal strategy, where it has to strengthen up its contact with more than 1,800 neighborhood grocery stores across India to deliver goods in under an hour. This helped Bigbasket to attain better customer loyalty.
- ORDERING FROM BIGBASKET
Ordering from Bigbasket is not a tough task. It is much similar to other online orders we place through numerous websites.
- Open bigbasket.com official site.
- Choose desired products from the list of products available.
- Add the products to your shopping basket.
- Choose the most suitable delivery slot from the 4 slots available:
- 7.00 AM – 9.30 AM
- 9.30 AM – 12.00 PM
- 5.00 PM – 7.30 PM
- 7.30 PM – 10.00 PM
- Finally, select the appropriate payment mode.
The products will be delivered to your house according to the order made by you.
- WIDE RANGE OF COUPONS
Bigbasket provides you with a wide range of coupons so that you can make heavy savings on each and every purchase you made by bigbasket.com.
Some of the top-notch offers provided by BigBasket are:
- ICICI BANK USERS
Get Rs. 500 OFF on payment made through ICICI debit and credit cards.
- Independence day offer
Rs. 100 off for Paytm user on the purchase of minimum Rs. 1000.
Bathware and home utilities – 50% off.
Dairy products – 15% off.
Personal care product – 50% off.
- 250 off on Rs. 1000 purchase of visa debit and credit cards (new users).
- HDFC users offers
Get 5% cash back on Rs. 1500 purchase and above.
- Axis bank users
Get Rs. 250 off on purchase of Rs. 1000 made through AXIS debit and credit cards (new users)
- Kotak bank users
- Get Rs. 200 off on purchase of Rs. 1000 made through Kotak debit and credit cards (new users)
Using BigBasket Coupons help you to make a heavy saving on every purchase. On company’s perspective, it helps to maintain longer customer loyalty.