It is rightly said that “GREATNESS STARTS BEYOND THE COMFORT ZONE”. Even more, the one who lasts longer in the run, struggles through and keep the head up, ultimately wins the race. Same implies to the working principles of a legendary phone brand “NOKIA”. Yes, it still commands our lives with its strong history of excellence. NOKIA, not only a name of a company, but an existing personality in the field of cell phones and mobile phones.
Coming up in the market with its brand new collection, Nokia 3 is the one, highly popular among the common man and is considered as an exceptionally good budget phone. It is no wonder that Nokia has sold all its mobile business rights to Microsoft in 2014, unless and until, HMD Global, a Finnish startup, setup by the veteran Nokia members, who bought the rights of Nokia from 2016 to 2024.
Hence, the output is visible – Nokia entering the Android market. As per experts, Nokia 3 is going to blow the market minds with extremely good features and genuine pocket price. What better a budget phone can be? Priced at approx Rs.9800, Nokia 3 is in full bloom around the market with following listed features:
- It is designed for everyday use. A solid aluminum feeling frame is proving its strength. Carefully crafted with design hallmarks and polycarbonate back. Fully optimized for routine usage with finished details.
- It has 5’inch display with Corning Gorilla glass which protects the phone to a higher extent. The durability is increased with machine fitted aluminum frame.
- With a grit to perform to the best of its abilities, Nokia 3 is a lethal combination of beauty with extraordinary and reliable battery life.
- Camera is the most important feature counted in today’s selfie era. So, how come Nokia 3 must be left behind? With 8 MP Autofocus camera, both at the front and the back, it is winning hearts of not only the photo lovers, but of new comers too.
- Eyes are at rest with Nokia 3. With laminated and polarized HD display, reading content and watching videos even in bright daylight sounds easy.
- Nokia 3 is bringing up Android Nougat, with full Google services and a clutter free experience. No hustle tussles among the apps. With direct and regular updates, it stays in tune.
We often see that people majorly focus on the outer beauty of a mobile phone more than its specific internal features. And the one who does that automatically raise the standards of purchase. Implementing the same phenomenon, Nokia 3 has been keenly built with External as well as Internal detailing and hence, an antique piece has been created. To make it easy for you to believe and judge, to compare and think, to watch and buy, we are short listing the major insights of both fronts – OUTSIDE and INSIDE.
OUTSIDE NOKIA 3:
- A phenomenal polycarbonate body structure with a Precision shot aluminum frame
- Available in colors such as Tempered Blue, Copper White, Silver White and Matte Black
- Polarized and laminated 5-inch display made up of
- IPS LCD with ResolutionHD (1280 x 720, 16:9)
- 5D sculpted Corning® Gorilla® Glass is used
- Brightness varies up to 450 nits
- High end autofocus camera both on the front and at the back with 8.68mm bump size
- Primary camera majorly is 8MP AF, 1.12um, f/2, LED flash
- Front-facing camera majorly is 8MP AF, 1.12um, f/2, FOV 84 degrees
- Gladly, Nokia 3 is available in terms of both Single SIM variants and Dual SIM variants.
INSIDE NOKIA 3:
- Android™ 7.0 Nougat operating system is used with focused updates
- CPU is MTK 6737 and Quad-core 1.3Ghz
- Nokia 3 provides a RAMof 2 GB
- Facility of Google Photos for backup plans, storage and transferring photos
- 4G connectivity leading to quick downloading and uninterrupted streaming
- LTE Cat. 4, 150Mbps DL/50Mbps UL leads to a very fast network speed
- These networks are possible with Nokia 3; GSM: 850/900/1800/1900, WCDMA: Band 1, 2, 5, 8, LTE: Band 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40
- High storage with 16 GB package and extensible up to 128GD with an addition of a MicroSD card slot
- Integrated 2630 mAh battery is used for longer span
- Connectivityis feasible through Micro USB (USB 2.0), USB OTG, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- Accelerometer (G-sensor), ambient light sensor, e-compass, gyroscope, proximity sensor, NFC are the various sensors available in Nokia 3
- A5 mm headphone jack and a single speaker forms an asset of the phone
Scanning each and every minute detail of NOKIA 3 in terms of both technical as well as on design grounds, we can figure out that this curated piece of Nokia is just not ordinary. It is a combo pack of both features and style. It will not only provide users with an enriched experience, however, in addition, will hold the market for a time more than expected. Rightly said that “SETBACKS ARE DIFFICULT, BUT COMEBACKS ARE BEAUTIFUL”. Hence, we can now say that Nokia 3 is not just a mobile phone but the ice breaking creation of Nokia. Setting a bench mark among the common man, it has not only excelled beyond the limits, in addition, have set an example too in the world of hard competition by practicing the only one principle that “ If you lose a hope, you lose a vision, but If you hold a hope, you create with vision”.
Ultimately, it is true to say that, Nokia 3 may have the highest possibility of becoming your smart phone but Nokia definitely resides in your heart with all beautiful memories and extra ordinary surprises, reminding us of the time, when a mobile phone meant “a trusted product of Nokia”. So, gear up friends, throw yourself up in the market and explore. It’s time to choose the unique asset and certainly you will end up buying the best budget smart phone that is - “Nokia 3”.