What Do You Need To Know About eBay Coupons?
When we talk about top – notch online shopping sites, eBay is one of the companies that come to our mind. eBay is one of the largest commerce websites around the globe. eBay is striving hard to become world’s favorite destination for discovering the best collection carrying great value and enhancing unique selection.
1. eBay – to – buyers
From shoes to dresses, from ethnic to casuals, from electrical to luxurious cars, eBay is a platform that provides you with a wide range of goods at affordable price. Whether you want to buy a new or an old, trendy or one of a kind product, eBay has everything on its sales board. It is a single roof satisfying multiple demands of consumers. This feature makes it more popular among the customers.
No matter to what income group you belong, eBay will bring you best deals that suit your pocket. Its customer-friendly feature helps it to maintain a longer customer loyalty.
‘eBay is where the world goes shopping, sell and give.’
eBay measures its success in consumer success and happiness.
2. eBay – to – sellers
eBay works on a concept where they don’t believe other retailers to be their competitor. Rather they believe in holding longer tie-ups with other companies so that it can provide a greater satisfaction to the consumer. eBay provides sellers a platform where they can explore more customer, can improvise themselves, a support to prove themselves. They believe in withholding long – go stronger bonds with sellers to provide the customer the experience of shopping like never before.
3. UTILITY OF eBay COUPONS
The major decision which each and every company has to take in its online business is that what offers, eBay coupons, discounts, and deals are needed to be placed to capture major market share. It is one of the most important decisions that have a direct effect on the sales board of the company.
So it is very important to decide when to offer discount and how much discount is required to be offered. Discount offered in festive season helps to boost the sales of the company. On another hand, discount size should be of right proportion so that more and more customers get attracted towards it and at the same time it fetches a good amount of profit for the company.
eBay comes up with a wide range of coupons which have following features :
- eBay provides PERCENTAGE BASED DISCOUNT which has a greater effect on customers.
- On making a certain limit of shopping, eBay provides FREE SHIPPING that encourages the customers to purchase more.
- Sometimes it comes out with offers like BUY 1 GET 1 FREE that pulls more customer.
- FREE GIFTS are provided to encourage people to shop again and again.
- On CERTAIN MINIMUM PURCHASE, the customers are provided with some discounts.
- Payment through certain partner wallet apps provides customers with HUGE Cashbacks that make them purchase from eBay again and again.
- On FIRST PURCHASE, they provide certain discount coupons to encourage them to buy more.
- On the festive season, eBay brings out a variety of sale offers. Customers are provided with products at very low rates.
- eBay releases MONTHLY/WEEKLY OFFERS to meet revenue goals.
- eBay even comes out with END OF SEASON SALES where heavy discounts are provided on apparels.
- Time to time CLEARANCE SALE is arranged to get out maximum profit.
- REFERRAL OFFERS also helps eBay to promote its site to its customers only. In return, customers are given small discount coupons.
- CUSTOMER LOYALTY reward points are also provided to their regular customers.
4. VARIETY OF eBay COUPONS
- FLAT 10% OFF ON ALL PRODUCTS – couponduniya.com
- COUPON 15% OFF – oneindia.com
- FLAT 25% OFF ON PAYING WITH VISA – zoutons.com
- Up to 60% OFF on mobiles, electronics – couponzguru.com
- Up to 91% OFF on electronics – groupon.com … and much more….
- 70% OFF – END OF SEASON SALE
eBay provides you products at a never before prices and is continuously working hard to improve its relationship with customers. Better customer feedback system is actually helping them to make a continuous improvement in their mechanism.