Today is an era of mobile wallet! Slowly our economy is heading towards a cashless society. Carrying huge sum in your wallet whole day, protecting it from theft is one of the major disadvantages of the paper society. Cashless society provides you with better security and ready-go-cash whenever required!
Paytm came into the market when many young minds were looking forward to better payment wallet that leaves them with exciting cash back on every payment they make. Today Paytm has a tie-up with various companies. This collaboration helps the customers to avail huge discounts on every payment they make using Paytm wallet.
PAYTM founder ‘Vijay Shekhar Sharma’ is a perfect example of the person who never gives up, no matter whatever comes to his way. His journey is a perfect example of ‘rags to riches’. Started up with Rs. 10 in his pocket and today he owns a company having a market value of over $3 billion. He launched PayTM in August 2010; since then there is no looking back. Paytm is the consumer brand of One97 Communications.
- SUCCESS PATH
Paytm has emerged out to be India’s largest mobile commerce platform. In its initial years, it mainly concentrated over mobile recharge and utility bill payment. Its tie-up with BSES is known to us all. But today it has increased its area and covers almost entire marketplace. It has over 100 million registered users by which about 60 million orders are placed every month. PAYTM is even accepted by around 15 lakhs merchants online and offline.
- TOP – NOTCH FEATURES
Winning the hearts of endless merchants and customers, Paytm is able to strengthen its roots in India. It’s mind-blowing offers are the prime reason why it is becoming the choice of endless customers.
- High-end security: Paytm wallet is not only secured with Paytm ID and Password but also an OTP is delivered to your registered no. without which you can’t access your account.
- Money transfer from Paytm to any bank account at 0% fee.
- No additional charges for making payment from Paytm Wallet to other Paytm Wallet.
- Fingerprints can be set as Paytm password so as to ensure cent percent security
- Self-declared merchants can accept Rs.50000 direct in the account.
- Enhanced feedback mechanism through Community Feedback Forums.
- EXCLUSIVE MOBILE RECHARGE OFFERS
Paytm has tie-ups with various telecom companies. Using Paytm wallet for mobile and DTH recharge helps you to crack exciting offers and best deals. This leaves you with huge saving.some of the hot offers are:
- JIO: recharge and get Exclusive Offers+ Flat Rs.15 Cashback*
- Free movie ticket on recharge and bill payments of Rs.50 or More
- Flat Rs, 10 Cashback on Rs. 100 Recharge and Bill payments.
- Jio Paytm code – Rs.150 Cashback on Movie Tickets on Jio recharge of Rs.309 and more.
- PAYTM OFFERS PROVIDES VALUABLE SHOPPING
Paytm keeps on bringing in endless offers and cashback on a wide range of products ranging from men & women fashion, home & kitchen, electronics to sports & fitness and other outdoors. Paytm provides with endless Paytm Coupons and deals that just knock your socks off!
- Up to 60% off + up to 60% cashback on clothing collections (top notch brands: Allen Solly, Jockey, Lee, Pepe Jeans, and much more)
- Ice cream Kit worth Rs.250 at Rs.99
- Jeans: 30% – 70% cashback (Levi’s, Mufti)
- Sportswear: 50% – 80% Cashback
- Cookware Serveware Storage: up to 70% off + additional Cashback
- Cars: Rs.5000 Cashback.
Paytm allows you to recharge your electrical bills, DTH recharge very easy. You just need to install the Paytm app. By just following simple steps you can easily pay your bills just sitting at home. Paytm tie-up with top-notch brands helps to facilitate the easy transaction and leaves your wallet with heavy Paytm Cashback.
After demonetization, many merchants have switched to Paytm where they freely accept payment through Paytm wallets. This helps customers to avail heavy discount on every purchase or order they place. Paytm has made transactions more smooth and safe both for customers and merchants.