Everybody has a passion to travel and explore new places, but traveling by bus or train is a bit boring and time-consuming, so traveling by air is the best mode of transport. This mode is comfortable and sometimes expensive depending on the time of booking. So now we bring about some tips to lower down the prices of your Flight Ticket by way of coupons and Flight Ticket Offers.
Some basic tips to follow to be safe are to book your tickets quite early. Even if you don’t get any discounts or offers it is safe to plan your travel and book the tickets in advance as this is the best way of lowering your ticket fare.
Use incognito mode for knowing your airfare as the repeated searching of them may lead to an increase of rates and show you a higher rate than the first one you saw. Avoid them by searching in private browsing mode like the incognito or else use them in the normal mode by clearing the cookies.
Avoid booking on weekends as airfares usually go up and lessen down from Monday. So this is not a good idea, book on Wednesdays or Thursdays as this is the time to get cheap airfares.
There are flight comparison websites like Kayak and Momondo which gives a detailed listing related to your destinations. So before booking tickets check these websites so that you get an idea of the cheap and high airfares by way of comparison. Avoid specifying a particular date and select the entire month to come to a decision of the cheapest time to fly.
Book from the airline’s official website rather than from travel booking websites like MakeMyTrip or Goibibo as they are smart and we end up paying a high amount. Booking from the official website helps you save money.
Don’t prefer the same airlines for the return flight; on the other hand, opt for different airlines as that helps you save money for sure. Try these tricks on your next journey.
List Of Offers Or Discounts:
At the MakeMyTrip website
- You have an offer every Wednesday which helps you to avail a flat Rs.1299 cash back to your card but this is applicable only on domestic flight bookings. Cards must belong to Axis bank debit and credit cards. This is not applicable to more than 1 booking on one card. COUPON CODE is MMTWED
- For axis bank customers, for every domestic flight booking, they can avail an offer of Rs 300 for new users and Rs 150 for existing users.
- Up to Rs 3000 cash back to your wallet by using the coupon code GOFLY on a domestic flight booking.
- For international flights, we can avail an offer of up to Rs 5000 cash back which is exclusively for ICICI and HSBC bank
- An instant discount of Rs.2000 can be availed for axis bank customers on international flight bookings.
- Use coupon code MMTSPECIAL and grab an offer of Rs 1500 and Extra Rs.250 cash back on domestic flights. So in total, we get a discount of Rs 1750
- Use Coupon code FLTGB and grab Rs.800 as an offer for domestic flight bookings for transactions above Rs 20000
- Use code MMTDTALL to avail an offer of flat 10% on the booking value for domestic flights. It has been verified on 26 March 2018 and is valid till 1 pm tomorrow. To avail, this offer makes the booking in making my trip’s app. It is valid for both one way and returns and for only one domestic flight booking per user.
At the clear trip website
- You get an offer of Rs.1600 cash back for round trip and cash back of Rs.1000 for one-way bookings. The minimum transaction to avail this offer is Rs 1000 and cash back will be sent to your wallet and is valid only on domestic flights, not on international flights. Offer changes depending on the number of passengers.
- Use the coupon code BESTBUY to get 30% instant cash back of up to Rs 500 on one way and Rs 1200 for round trip but this is valid only for the 1500 new users and the 500 existing users.
- Another coupon with the code CTWOW is valid only on weekends. Helps to avail a cash bank of Rs 2500 on domestic flights.
At the Yatra website
- We have visa card offers of Rs 700 on a minimum booking of Rs 5000 and are valid only on domestic flights. Applicable to new and existing users.
COUPON CODE – YTVISA18
- Use visa card and get Rs 700 off on minimum booking of Rs 5000 and for international flights get Rs 3000 off on a booking of Rs 30000.
COUPON CODE – YTVISA18
- If you make a booking through Yatra through Airtel Money wallet or payments bank you get 15% cash back of up to Rs 250 and is valid till 31st march of 2018.
- Use Mobikwik and make a flight booking and get 15% Mobikwik super cash of maximum Rs 700 to your Mobikwik wallet account. The advantage of this offer is that there is no minimum booking account and no code is required to avail the Super cash.
At the Goibibo website
- Use the Promo code FLYHIGH and get an instant discount of Rs 200 on a minimum booking of Rs 5000 and a discount of Rs 1000 on a minimum booking of Rs 30,000 but is valid only for signed in user
- Get promo code UDAN and avail Rs 800 cash back on domestic flights in UDAN sectors like Agra to Delhi and Agra to Jaipur.
- Use promo code LONGWEEKEND for a travel period of on or before 4th April 2018 and avail the offer of Rs 300 for one way and Rs 600 for round trip for one passenger but is applicable only in Dom flights. Wallet discount could not be clubbed with the promo code.
All the above said offers are valid and verified so the customers need not worry about their validity. Always check the coupons and their validity before booking a flight ticket. It helps to save your money. Discounts can be in the form of cash back to your wallet or to your card or it can be in the form of instant discount in the airfare rate. The result which we want is achieved but the forms may be different.
Do Try Them And Avail Offers In Flight Tickets!!