Tips to look stylish in Winter
Winter is a season where you have to decide your priorities and compromise on either style or warmth. Unlike summers, where the clothes are short and pretty and airy to help you beat the heat, winters can leave you looking bad or falling ill. But we have prepared a list of some pro tips which can provide you with the best of both worlds- looking stylish and staying warm.
- Layer Up: You can start off with a basic layering of inners and tops and wear up nice buttoned sweaters with an open overcoat. This is one of the good-looking styles you can carry. Otherwise, you can try wearing a lightweight puffer jacket with same colored boots to give you a good look.
- Wear bright colors: If you want to purchase jackets or sweaters, go for bright colors. Black and white look very mundane as everybody is wrapped in these two colors. Go for pink, blue, peach etc colors to stand off the regulars.
- Dress Up: People have this notion that you can carry dresses only during summers. Well, to prove them wrong, you can actually buy some warm cloth dresses and add up with layers of open sweaters and an overcoat. To prevent those legs from feeling cold, you can pair them up with long boots. Office meetings or a coffee date, this one is a fashion hack.
- Try a statement scarf: You can actually carry mufflers and scarfs with most of the outfits. They not only prevent your neck from feeling cold, but matching scarfs look very cool. It is one of the favorite cold weather accessories. You can wrap it around your neck, or maybe wear it over the layers.
- The core should be warm: It isn’t a good option to wear light clothes on the inside and keep layering. It is advisable to wear warm clothes inside and keep layering as per your warmth. No number of layers would be enough if you are feeling cold on the inside. So, it is very important to keep your core body warm.
- Boot up all the way: Nothing looks classier in winters than your boots. Long, short, fur, without fur, you can have them all and pair up according to your outfit. Boots are a life saver as winter outfits don’t really look good on sports shoes or canvas. So, carry them often in winters.
- Skirts for the save: Winter has its own collection of leather skirts and you can never carry them except for winters. Black, gray, white leather pencil skirts paired up with short jackets and leggings will give you one of the coolest winter looks. You can carry them with a hot top with a leather jacket in parties or maybe puffer jackets on a casual note. It goes with it all.
- Keep the feet warm: Boots are a hack during heavy snow and look cool too. But it is equally important to keep your feet warm. Fur boots are warm in themselves but it is advisable to wear warm wool socks. With a dipping temperature of 0 degrees, feet are the first body part to feel cold. It is better to keep your feet warm by not putting on hosiery instead wearing wool.
- Don’t go too tight: It’s okay to look a little bulky and packed while in winters. Don’t focus on going with the skin tight, slim fit clothes. Leave it for flaunting during the summers. Look for airy and easy clothes for winters and don’t go too tight on yourself.
On an ending note, these were the tips to help you decide what is in style during winters. But you never have to compromise on your warmth as it is always the first priority. When it’s cold, no one expects you to look as hot as you are in summers, so just be winter stylish and carry it with confidence whatever you wear because that is the basic key!