“Man without beard is like a lion without a mane.”
A beard is a gift we give to our faces. Nowadays, we can spot everyone in beards either they are film stars or sports personalities. With this overwhelming trend of being in beard, the beard oil becomes damn popular with different brands like Beardo, Urbanmooch, Ustara, and many others. These beard oils help the men to look hotter, rugged and rustic.
Beard is a sign of masculinity and gives off so many positive vibes like wisdom, confidence, strength, courage, etc. For some men, styling the beard is one of the biggest concerns. Moreover, 75% of ladies like handsome bearded brunette men. Age, climate, hormones, seasonal changes, trauma, anxiety, stress are some of the factors that determine the hair growth on the body. However, to stimulate the hair growth there are so many right tools and right beard grooming products available in the market, which can help you to get the same beard as you’ve been wanting to have for a long time.
Check out these 10 top and best beard oils recommended by the professionals to let you get the perfect look and manage your mane.
1. Beardo Beard & Hair Growth Oil
Beardo is one of the best men’s grooming brands and sells beard oils, soaps, beard waxes, and other grooming products. The specialty of their Beardo Beard Oil is that they are formulated in such a way so that it can make your beard look conditioned, nourished and washed and another one is they provide Beardo Coupons so that their users can buy all these grooming products at astounding prices.
The Goodness of the products added in the oil is:
- The hibiscus present in the oil keeps the hair healthy, soothes the scalp skin, fights dandruff.
- Amla is responsible to provide nourishment from inside, promotes hair growth, no premature graying and rejuvenates roots.
- Coconut helps to circulate the blood faster and prevents the breakage of the hair and rejuvenates hair follicles.
- Sesame adds a healthy luster, prevents hair fall and split ends and hence makes the hairs even stronger.
- Regular cleaning and oiling will result in a full, moisture and healthy beard.
2. AromaMusk – Natural Beard & Hair Growth Oil
AromaMusk is the child brand of the ComapareNKart which provides the different carrier oils/ essentials oils and hair oils. This trusted oil brand helps to condition and tame your beard.
Other key benefits of using this branded oil include:
- The oil contains the goodness of Organic Golden Jojoba, Morrocan Argan Oil, and Organic Golden Jojoba & Curry Leaf Oil, etc.
- Formulated with potent vitamins and antioxidants to nourish, condition the hairs.
- Prevents itchy and dry scalp and fights irritation.
- The oil has a lightly scented ocean breeze fragrance to relax the mind.
- Botanicals and essential oils added into the oil makes the mustaches and the beard full, soft and healthy-looking.
3. Ustraa Beard Growth Oil
Ustraa Beard Growth Oil – formulated oil for beard growth. The oil contains 8 different natural oils, vitamin –E, Redensyl. The oil is paraben and sulfate-free.
The goodness of the items added in the oil are:
- 8 Natural Oils: Almond Oil, Avocado Oil, Gooseberry Oil, Castor Oil, Acai Berry Oil, Olive Oil, Watermelon Seed Oil, Argan Oil, -, repair damaged hair, strengthen and nourish hair and reduce breakage.
- Redensyl – works on both shaft and hair roots, to re-balance natural cycle of hairs for hair growth
- Vitamin- E: provides nourishment to hairs and strength to hair follicles.
4. The Man Company Beard Growth Oil
Some of the men might find a little difficulty overgrowing the bearded face and envious stubble. This is because when the hair does not grow to its full potential, of course for multiple reasons.
The Man Company Beard Oil is formulated with ingredients that supply necessary nutrients and are well known for the growth of facial hair. One can use The Man Company Coupons to enjoy discount offers on the grooming products offered by the brand.
The key benefits of applying this oil are:
- Promotes Beard Growth: The oil is enriched with thyme oil and almond oil. The Thyme oil is well known for its anti-microbial action and Almond oil is well known for its ability to provide nourishment and nutrition to the hairs of the beard.
- Makes the beard manageable: If one has already grown a long enough beard, one might find it very difficult to manage it because beard hairs are curly and coarse and become dry and frizzy every time you wash it. Hence, by regularly applying this natural oil makes it easy to manage it.
- Removes dryness: Longbeard gets easily dry after every wash and looks frizzy. Therefore by applying beard oil one can remove the dryness away.
- Treats beardruff: Not only the scalp but the skin under the beard especially near the chin is also prone to dryness. Therefore, this beard oil is designed to add necessary nutrients to the skin under the beard and prevent dryness and hence beardruff too.
5. Spruce Shave Club Beard Oil
Spruce Shave Club Beard Oil is 100% natural oil, enriched with pure essential oils. The Essential Oils are Almond Oil, Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil, Coconut Oil and many more just to help you grow your beard longer, stronger and faster.
The key benefits of using this oil are:
- Nourishment to the roots: The beard nourishes the facial hair roots and hence promotes their growth. The oil not only provides the nourishment but also increases the blood circulation and hence results in the faster growth of the beard.
- Stronger and Faster Growth: The oils used in the production of this oil like Almond, Argan, Coconut, etc. are well known for their boosting properties. The unique blends of the oils help in providing hydration and nourishment to strengthen the beard hairs.
- Fills Patchy Beards: The oil is enriched with handcrafted essential oils and hence enrich with Vitamin A, E, B, K and Omega 3,6,9 and Linoleic acid which increase the blood circulation and assist in faster and stronger beard growth. This helps in filling the patchy spots in the beard and results in a soft, thick and lush beard.
- Subtle Woody Scent: This Beard Oil for men contains Mandarin Essential Oil and Cedarwood Essential Oil that are natural deodorants and hence give the oil a woody scent that will knock you off your feet.
In a nutshell:
Using beard oil tames the facial hair to accentuate a tidy and crisp look by making the facial hair soft, manageable and smooth. Choosing the right beard oil as per your skin prevents itching and irritation on the skin beneath the beards by providing necessary nutrients to it and hence promotes the facial hair growth and beard growth.