BHIM popularly known as Bharat Interface for Money. It's a mobile application developed by national payments corporation of India. It works on Unified payment Interface(UPI). It was named after Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar and purpose was to push India towards cashless transactions after demonetization. BHIM wholly owned subsidiary of SBI Limited, and is India's No.1 payment app. Customers across the country use BHIM to make prepaid, postpaid, DTH, and bill payments for numerous service providers. That too at no additional charges. BHIM is an online recharge website and Application that provides safe and secure way to pay and receive money. Apart from mobile recharges customer can also pay their mobile bills, bill payments, DTH, food etc. can be done through BHIM. The best thing about BHIM is it works similar to the real wallet you carry, but it is more secure and there are fewer chances of losing it or forgetting it anywhere. So now no need to carry change, no tear notes, no worries, just pay at one click.
BHIM supports all banking platforms in India. It allows to transfer money over two parties instantly. Transactions on BHIM are fast and can be done anytime. BHIM allows to check current balance of the account linked to it. Now It is possible to recharge and pay bills almost of every utility be it Mobile recharges, Postpaid bills, DTH recharges, food bills and many more. So now no need to visit any kind of shop or stand in queues for payments of utility bills. It changed the way of paying, offered more security with its high end encrypted payment systems and user friendly interface.
It gives option to its users, to transfer or recieve payments by entering UPI address or by entering bank information like account number and IFSC code. It is one of the most used application for payment transfer from one bank account to another bank account through secured payment services, it also allows to do mobile recharge, food orders, bill payments & local deals. Be it any bank you have your account with. Just download this awesome app “BHIM SBI Pay” & start using it. It supports 13 languages as of now and 125 lakh Indian citizens are using it.
Recharge: Prepaid, Postpaid & DTH
- Recharge for all your service operator at one place.
- Get reminders for postpaid bill payments date.
Order Delicious Food from your Favorite Restaurants
- Compare all the food delievery applications like Swiggy, Freshmenu, Faasos, Behrouz Biryani at one place.
- Browse through all the menu, choose your favourite food, add it to the cart and process the payment with the single click.
Bill Payments: Hassle free payment of Electricity, Gas, Broadband, Landline & Water Bills
- Pay your utility bills with just customer id or unique identification number of bill like electricity bill, water bill and many more.
- Get Reminder for your utility bill payments date.
Local Deals: Explore all local deals at one place
- Get latest deals of local stores at one place.
- Get discounts on saloons, local stores, activities and many more.
BHIM App Features
- Very Fast and secure payment transactions.
- Easy and quick way to recharge.
- Instant money transfer. For UPI and Non UPI also.
- Check account balance of linked bank.
- Explore all local deals at one place.
- Online electricity bills payments.
- Gas bill payments.
- DTH recharges for operators like Tata Sky, Airtel Digital TV, Reliance Big TV, Dish TV, Sun Direct and Videocon D2H.
- Track all your recharges at one place.
What We Provide
At Dealsshutter you will find exciting and exclusive deals and discount coupons for BHIM and you can save your more money with use of our latest coupon codes. Stay updated with our page and get BHIM offers each day. Subscribe us to never miss a deal. .!!
BHIM Coupons & Promocodes List of June 2018
||Flat Rs 25 Cashback On First Prepaid Recharge
||Get 25% Cashback On First Food Order
||Get 25% Cashback On Local Products Purchase
|Recharge & Food Orders
||Get 5% Cashback On Recharge & Food Orders